Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feedback Needed

I spoke with Sister Crandell several days ago about the possibility of adding my PowerPoint to my blog.  As far as I have discovered I can only add my PowerPoint as a gadget.  Therefore, my blog post for this week is to ask you to look through my PowerPoint called The Forgotten.  If you scroll all the way, and I mean all the way, to the bottom of my blog you should find it.  If you would let me know if the gadget actually works that would be great.  The PowerPoint is by no means finished but I'm attempting to figure this gadget stuff out and have just gone ahead and posted what I have finished so far. 

3 comments:

  1. Tricia, I looked at your PowerPoint and it worked fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PowerPoint makes a powerful impact as you see the faces of all the victims.

    ReplyDelete